Our client is looking to recruit a large number Warehouse Operatives for a well-known warehouse in based in Blyth, our client is looking for focused driven candidates with the ability to learn new skills and widen their experience to progress in their career
As a Pick and Packer, your duties in the work place will include:
- Picking and Packing customer orders
- Working within the returns/Goods in department
- Using a hand-held scan gun to order pick
- Must be keen/Hardworking
- Able to work on own initiative or as part of a well-established team
- Adhere to all Health and safety within the work place
Shifts: Mon- Weds 7am-7pm & Thurs 7am-1pm or Thurs 1pm-7pm Fri-Sun 7am-7pm
Rate of Pay: £8.45 per Hour
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'