Our client, a well established West Yorkshire law firm, requires an experienced PI/Litigation Solicitor for its’ Wakefield office. You will handle a caseload of PI matters - predominantly EL/PL cases - fast-track and multi-track as well as supervising 2 more junior Fee Earners.
You will need:
- A minimum of 5 years PQE in PI matters - RTA, EL and PL - fast-track and multi-track.
- Good knowledge of the CPR rules.
- Good litigation experience.
- Experience of supervisory/management of fee earners advantageous.
Competitive salary package and benefits include pension, 23 days holidays + bank holidays.
- Minimum 5 years PQE in PI matters - RTA, EL and PL, fast & multi-track
- Good knowledge of the CPR Rules
- Good litigation experience
- Experience of supervisory/management of fee earners advantageous