PI/MOJ Legal Assistant
An opportunity has occurred for a Legal Assistant to join the MOJ Personal Injury team at a successful Law firm. The role requires experience with case handling with full autonomy from start to finish and be able to progress cases effectively in order to obtain the most appropriate compensation for the client.
- Process claims through the MOJ portal in personal injury cases in order to obtain appropriate compensation for clients
- Understand medical evidence, valuing claims and advising accordingly
- Contribute to the department’s revenue targets
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid personal injury experience
- Comfortable using a case management system
- Confidence to meet Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) against a task list, with excellent organisation skills and attention to details
- Clear and confident communication skills, including an excellent telephone manner
Salary: Up to £21,000
Type: Full time, permanent.
Apply now with TSR Legal recruitment.