Well established North Leeds law firm require an additional PI Fee earner for their Stress At Work department.
You will handle a caseload of complex multi-track claims for psychiatric injury arising from issues of stress at work.
You will need:
- A competent understanding of personal injury litigation.
- To be a Solicitor, Legal Executive or experienced Paralegal with a minimum of 2 years’ experience of dealing with and handling own caseload of litigated personal injury matters.
- Some experience in handling Employment Law cases or knowledge of Employment Law preferred due to cross over within the two departments.
- Experience of using case management systems and time recording (ideally Proclaim).
- To reside in Leeds or the surrounding area, with means of transport
Salary negotiable depending on experience plus discretionary bonus scheme.
- Competent understanding of PI litigation
- Solicitor, Legal Exec or Paralegal with a minimum of 2 yrs experience
- 2 years experience dealing with/handling own caseload of litigated PI
- Experience using case management systems and time recording (Proclaim)
- Some experience/knowledge of Employment Law preferred
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'