Experienced Costs Negotiator required to join the team of well-established law firm in Newcastle.
The purpose of this role is to provide costs negotiation following payment of damages in all areas of the Firm, but predominantly Personal Injury. You will contribute to the smooth running of the firm by assisting other staff with their work during periods of peak demand, thus optimising output and will also be required to provide written reports when required and ensure any targets set by the Directors are met.
You will need:
- At least 2 years experience as a Costs Negotiator,
- Good knowledge of RTA and Civil procedures,
- Good understanding of the CPR, in particular all costs rules, Part 7 and Part 8 Litigation,
- Case management experience advantageous,
- Good organization skills- to ensure fast turnaround of claims,
- Good communication skills,
- Good team work skills,
- Good ICT knowledge, including Excel.
Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a PI Costs Negotiator
- Good knowledge of RTA and Civil procedures
- Good understanding of the CPR, particularly Parts 7 & 8 Litigation
- Good organisation, communication and teamwork skills
- Good ICT knowledge including Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job