PI Claims Handler
£25,000 to £28,000
Based near Tunbridge Wells
Our client based near Tunbridge Wells are looking to recruit an experience PI Claims Handler to join their expanding business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for processing injury claims from start to finish. You will have experience of handling liability disputes, managing customer expectations and you will have a working understanding of pre action protocol.
- Handling a mixed portfolio of MOJ and non MOJ personal injury claims
- Improving customer claims experience by identifying process/control gaps in panel performance and agreeing relevant actions
- Identifying and reporting to the Personal Injury Claims Manager any claims where poor prognostic indicators are present
- Recording accurately the information given by customers concerning the circumstances of the incident
- Assessing liability for an accident and offer advice and guidance to customers giving an objective opinion on prospects and where necessary advise customers where liability will rest
- Supporting cost, service and process efficiency projects across the department as well as having the opportunity to assist in departmental projects
- Minimum 12 months experience of handling personal injury claims
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in handling liability claims
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If this is a position that you would like to discuss in more detail please contact Charlene Hills at T4S Solutions.
- Personal Injury