At Exertis, we thrive in a company culture that is driven to deliver more for customers. Our employees are committed, proactive and motivated. This dynamic environment contributes to a thriving growth-focused culture throughout Exertis, providing many career opportunities that span sales, commercial and corporate activities.
- Demonstrate a strong awareness of and commitment to Ethics and Compliance and the DCC Group Code of Conduct
- Promote the values and behaviours of Exertis
- To support the warehouse function across multi sites and thoroughly investigate stock issues and escalate as appropriate
- Perpetual inventory
- Manipulate stock levels when requested to do so
- Stock Control routines are consistently applied
- Adhere to perpetual inventory schedule
- Investigate stock issues in a timely manner
- Query resolution
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Self-motivated, have strong team player skills as well as being able to work on your own initiative.
- Demonstrate commitment to providing a quality service and have a flexible, positive and logical approach.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- A good understanding of Oracle and an understanding of SAP.
- Good product knowledge
- Basic levels of IT, including Excel and Word
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Strong Communication skills
- Ability to work in a shift pattern
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to identify root cause and corrective actions.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'