Physiotherapy Manager | Inpatient and Outpatient | Band 8a equivalent, dependent on experience | Norwich | Full Time, over 5 days.
Due to progression, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, dynamic Physiotherapy Manager to lead and develop both our inpatient and outpatient departments. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Lead Physio to put their stamp on the department by bringing your own ideas and local knowledge to the department.
Spire Norwich Hospital holds a long-standing reputation for providing high quality, comprehensive private hospital care. Our facilities are excellent and the hospital has a highly valued team of skilled professionals.
We have 3 theatres, 2 wards, comprising 50 beds, and deliver a range of outpatient services through our busy and dynamic outpatient and diagnostic imaging departments providing a progressive and stimulating environment for our highly motivated team
Duties and responsibilities:
Overseeing both inpatient and outpatient physiotherapy departments and a team of staff including experienced Team Leads, Physiotherapists and an admin team.
- This role will be a mix of hands on clinical work and managerial duties
- You will manage your own working hours ensuring that you work a mix of shifts including Saturdays and evenings where needed.
- There is a huge scope for development within this service, especially the outpatient department. You will take the lead on the growth of the service by bringing your own experience and local knowledge of physiotherapy to the role.
- You will work closely with the Clinical Services Manager and alongside the inpatient and outpatient, team leads to manage and enhance the service.
Who we're looking for:
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Physio Manager or Team Lead to step into this role and really take the reins on developing the service to its pre-COVID status and beyond.
- HCPC Registered Physiotherapist.
- You will have extensive experience within outpatient and/or inpatient physiotherapy
- Demonstrable Team Leader/Management experience
- You will be a clinical specialist in your area, ideally post-operative MSK, however we are open to other specialist areas.
- You will be eager to develop a progressing department and be able to bring new ideas and designs to the role.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Please see the attached benefits leaflet for more information.
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Hannah Radford on
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'