- Position: Physiotherapist
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Location: Bolton, Greater Manchester
Sweeney’s Personnel is seeking a Physiotherapist for our client in Bolton, Greater Manchester. This role is available on either a part time or a full-time basis.
- Work Pattern: Negotiable
- Contracted Hours: Full time or Part Time
- Salary: commensurate with experience
The clients Services:
- Functional Training
- Massage Therapy
- Post-Surgery rehabilitation
- Shockwave Therapy
- Workstation Ergonomics
- Injection Therapy
- Use your capabilities as a forward-thinking experience as a Physiotherapist to bond with clients and deliver an outstanding service.
- Work independent and freely whilst utilising your excellent Physiotherapy skills
- Deliver outstanding care and provide a high level of client satisfaction.
- Experience: 1 years + (preferred)
- Qualifications: Relevant Degree in Physiotherapy
- Registration: HCPC Registration & Right to work in the UK.
- Highly competitive rate of pay
- Flexible working hours
- CPD allowance
- Paid annual leave
Working with Sweeney’s Personnel:
Sweeney’s Personnel Connects Qualified Physiotherapists with Hospitals & Practices throughout the UK and are proud to be a trusted supplier. We have relationships with some of the largest employers in the UK and have access to some of the most exclusive and exciting roles on the market
Refer someone to work with us and get £250+
- Human Physiology
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
- Therapeutic Massage
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'