Royal Papworth Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Band 5 - £24,907 - £30,615
Full Time – 37.5 hours per week
Royal Papworth Hospital NHS Foundation Trust is the UK’s largest specialist cardiothoracichospital, and has a world famous reputation for innovation and clinical excellence.
You will be joining the Trust at a very exciting time following our move last year to a brand new hospital building on the Cambridge Biomedical Campus. The state-of-the-art building is virtuallyall single room en-suite accommodation for patients and is co-located with Cambridge University Hospital.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Physiotherapist to work as part of thePhysiotherapy team, providing a comprehensive Physiotherapy service to patientswith a wide range of cardio-respiratory conditions in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
This role is suitable for a newly qualified Physiotherapist or an experienced Band 5. Applicants must demonstrate strong respiratory knowledge, skills and experience. The role is a rotational post, including cardiac and thoracic surgery, cardiology,transplantation, critical care, cystic fibrosis and bronchiectasis.
You will be part of a friendly, supportive and proactive team, with a full induction andmentorship programme. CPD, service development, audit and research are stronglyencouraged. There are opportunities for staff to access specialist courses within the cardiothoracic field.
The successful applicant must:
- · Be HCPC registered
- · Have relevant respiratory experience – having completed a respiratory placement or rotation
- · Be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills within the multi-disciplinary team environment
- · Be able to justify their clinical decision making
- · Have the ability to plan, prioritise and time manage respiratory patients appropriately
- · Be able to work weekends, late shifts and on-calls on a 7 day working patternfollowing appropriate competency training
For further information or to have an informal discussion, please contact either:
Charlotte Cherry-Downes, Tel:
Ross Brawn, Tel:
27th September 2020
6th October 2020
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'