Humber NHS Foundation Trust has been providing integrated prevention, community healthcare and support service for adults in Scarborough and Ryedale since the 1st May 2018. We have an opportunity for an organised, motivated and proactive individual to join our therapy team within the Ryedale Hub, predominantly based on the community rehabilitation ward at Malton Hospital.
An enthusiastic and self-motivated practitioner is desired to become an integral member of our 7 day multi-disciplinary team. The post holder will provide physiotherapy assessment and treatment of a variety of conditions providing goal and evidenced based therapy to patients within the ward environment, and in patients homes as and when the need arises.
To succeed in this role you will need to be passionate about community healthcare provision and rehabilitation, able to tackle key priorities with enthusiasm and have the tenacity to deliver high quality care in an ever changing environment.
STANDARD PARAGRAPHS FOR ADVERT
For informal enquires or to arrange a visit, please contact Jon Tilley, Team Leader: Tel . Please do not ring this number for application packages.
For those wishing to apply for the post on secondment they must obtain their managers permission to do so before applying.
- Trust’s Values: Promote and demonstrate the Trust’s 3 values Caring, Learning and Growing. Caring for people while ensuring they are always at the heart of everything we do. Learning and using proven research as a basis for delivering safe, effective, integrated care. Growing our reputation for being a provider of high-quality services and a great place to work.
- Confidentiality: Confidentiality/data protection regarding all personal information and Trust activity must be maintained at all times (both in and out of working hours) in accordance with professional codes of conduct and relevant legislation such as the Data Protection Act. The post holder should ensure that they are familiar with and adhere to all Trust Information Governance policies and procedures. Any breach of confidentiality will be taken seriously and appropriate disciplinary action may be taken.
- Equal Opportunities: Promote the concepts of equality of opportunity and managing diversity Trust wide.
- Health and Safety: Employees must be aware of the responsibilities placed upon them under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, paying due regard to health and safety in the workplace and management of risk to maintain a safe working environment for service users, visitors and employees.
- Infection Prevention and Control: Employees must be aware of their responsibilities to protect service users, visitors and employees against the risks of acquiring health care associated infections, in accordance with Trust policy.
- Professional standards and performance review: Maintain consistent high professional standards and act in accordance with the NMC code of professional conduct. Employees are expected to participate in the performance review process.
- Service/Departmental standards: Support the development of performance standards within the Service/Department to ensure the service is responsive to and meeting the needs of its customers.
- Finance: All Trust staff will comply with financial processes and procedures
- Safeguarding Children: Employees must be aware of the responsibilities placed on them under the Children Act 1989, 2004.
This job Description is an outline of the key tasks and responsibilities of the post and the post holder may be required to undertake additional duties appropriate to the pay band. The post may change over time to reflect the developing needs of the Trust and its services, as well as the personal development needs of the post holder
For further details / informal visits contact:
NameJon TilleyJob titleTeam LeaderEmail email@example.comTelephone number
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'