Functional Assessor Physiotherapist
Location: Cardiff (CF14)
Hours: 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday
CAN OFFER TELEPHONE INTERVIEWS
REED Specialist Recruitment are currently looking for a HCPC-registered physiotherapist who would like to utilise their broad-based clinical skills in a new and challenging role as a Functional Assessor.
We have partnered with a private organisation who specialise in carrying out disability assessments as advisors to the Department of Work and Pensions. This position offers a great work-life balance, alongside the opportunity to work with an incredibly varied customer base where you can learn and develop new skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performing face-to-face, one-to-one medical assessments focusing on how a disability impacts a customer’s day to day life and ability to perform work-related activities.
- Reviewing and interpreting medical evidence to produce detailed clinical reports to be reviewed by the DWP.
- Working within a multi-disciplinary team while managing your own caseload.
- Ensuring “best practice” is maintained at all times, and delivery productivity and quality standards agreed with the DWP.
What's In It For You?:
- Salary of £38,760pa
- Work/life balance – with no nights or weekend shifts.
- 25 days paid holiday per year (Buy/sell approach to holidays).
- Professional registration fees covered (on successful completion of probation).
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
- Comprehensive paid training programme.
REED Specialist Recruitment offer a friendly, comprehensive service and will work with you every step in the recruitment process.
If you are keen to make an exciting move in your career and would like to find out more about this role then click “Apply Now” or contact Eilidh at /
If this role is not for you but you know of someone who may be interested, we offer a great referral scheme so do not hesitate to get in touch!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'