They provide hands on Physiotherapy and rehabilitation, to treat a wide range of Musculoskeletal conditions and sports injuries.
The client pride themselves on being approachable and supportive, and look forward to welcoming a caring and enthusiastic Physiotherapist to their growing team!
• Excellent working environment with private treatment / consultation rooms for each therapist and client.
• In house CPD and inservice training, delivered by an experienced MSK Physiotherapist.
• Opportunity to work within a friendly, knowledgable and supportive team.
• Competitive pay in line with experience.
• Potential for growth and promotion within the clinic.
• Full time hours for the right candidate (opening hours are currently 11am-8pm Monday and Thursday, and 9am-6pm Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday).
• To confidently assess, diagnose and treat a wide range of Musculoskeletal conditions, using evidence based practice.
• To explain and discuss the diagnosis and treatment plan with patients, ensuring they are actively involved in their management.
• To record notes on an electronic system and maintain the client caseload.
• To work independently and also within the team, to ensure patient's continually receive a high quality service.
• To organise and manage a caseload of patients and liaise with team members as required.
• To liaise with doctors / consultants or other health professionals as required, regarding referrals.
• To be actively involved in CPD and represent the company at events or informative talks as required.
• Must be friendly with good communication skills - able to build a strong rapport and trusting relationship with clients.
• Keen to continue to learn and develop as a professional, with up to date CPD.
• Pro-active and motivated work ethic.
• Organised, with good time management skills in order to manage and prioritise workload.
• Good anatomy / physiology knowledge and manual therapy skills.
• Fully qualified with Physiotherapy BSCHONS Degree
• HCPC and CSP registered
• Friendly and motivated
• Acupuncture / dry needling qualification (or keen to do the course)
• Experience in treating private Musculoskeletal patients (desirable but not essential)
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'