Day Webster is looking to recruit a Band 6 Physio Therapist to work within the Rehabilitation Team
This placement is based in London and is available to start as soon as possible for a period of 3 months, working full time hours.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working on a Medical Ward working with Rehabilitating Patients
You will need to be able to work closely alongside other staff members and other healthcare professionals.
The pay rate is from £20-£26 per hour.
Job reference: MBKK1137271218
• Treatment Plans
• Discharge Planning
• Managing own caseload
Skills and Experience required:
• Relevant Degree/Qualifications
• HCPC registration
• Excellent communication and organization skills
Day Webster offers:
• £250 recommend a friend bonus scheme*subject to our terms and conditions
• Streamlined compliance process
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Different payment methods – PAYE/Umbrella
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Mandatory Training
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Day Webster and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £250 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
If you feel you would be suited for this role, please contact the Therapy Team on
Charlie Warren, Freya McLaughlin and Beth Hanshaw.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'