Our client is an established and growing Physiotherapy clinic on the North Essex and Hertfordshire border. They are looking to add a new Physiotherapist to the team. We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated senior physiotherapist. We are offering employment away from the 9-5 working day, a CPD budget and a part within an expanding team with future prospects of career progression as our company grows. My client offers a wide range of treatments to a variety of clients, from sports injuries, to chronic pain and welcome therapists with areas of special interest.
Essentials Skills and Experience:
• 5 years qualified Physiotherapist
• At least Band 6 NHS level or equivalent private experience
• Experienced and Trained in - Manipulations, Taping, Exercise Therapy, Soft Tissue Work
• Acupuncture / Dry Needling
• A Member of the CSP and HCPC
• Clear written & verbal communication skills
• Clean & In Date DBS Check Preferable for Application:
Desirable Skills and Experience:
• Prior private work experience
• Lone working experience
• Specialist are of interest - Currently or Aspirations of
• MSC in a Specialism
• Hold a valid British Passport & Driver’s License, and be a full-time resident in the UK
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'