Location: Cottam, Retford
Job type: Part Time Permanent - 1 day
My client a leading health care provider is looking to recruit a physiotherapist to work on a permanent part time basis 1 day a week, either a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. This role will also require travel to another site in Retford. The main purpose of this role is to ensure the effective provision of an Occupational Physiotherapy Service to the Customer
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide accurate clinical assessment, diagnosis and treatment
- Classifying presenting clinical musculoskeletal disorders into work relatedness categories
- Provide reports to Management following assessment and at time of discharge indicating employee’s fitness to work and any adjustments to their role that may be required short term, long term or permanently
- Lead onsite exercise classes to rehabilitate employees with musculoskeletal injuries
- Communicate effectively with the wider occupational health team
- Conduct DSE assessments and provide prophylactic advice
- Provide recommendations to customer as to what changes/equipment are required following a DSE assessment
To apply you will have proven post-graduate clinical experience in physiotherapy, preferable with a musculoskeletal focus, be a Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (MCSP) and Registered with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC) as well as being a Qualified Physiotherapist (BSc/MSC)
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 +25 days AL pro rata
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'