We currently require Band 5 Physiotherap based in County Down & surrounding areas with a passion to work with people.
The successful Physiotherapist will enjoy extensive benefits which include:
- Ongoing support from dedicated consultants specialising in Physiotherapy
- Earn up to £21859 per year
- Free training available to update qualifications and training modules
- Competitive Refer-a-Friend scheme. Earn up to £300 with our new referral scheme.
- Report writing
- Have BSc in Physiotherapy
- Registered/eligible for registration with the HCPC
- Willing to undergo Access NI check
- Willing to complete mandatory training.
If you are a Physiotherapist and are interested in this post, please contact Suzanne Jackson on or submit your CV.
As a contracted supplier and one of the leading recruiters in Northern Ireland Randstad Care receive many vacancies from various NHS Trusts Across Northern Ireland. If you would like discuss potential opportunities in any of the other Trusts, please call the above number
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'