We are looking for a qualified Physiotherapist on a full time basis to work at our client's site at Devonport, Plymouth. Candidates must be available to work between the hours of 7.30 am & 3.45pm - Monday to Friday. The main purpose of this role is to ensure the effective provision of an Occupational Physiotherapy Service to the Customer.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide accurate clinical assessment diagnosis and treatment
- Classifying presenting clinical musculoskeletal disorders into reason for onset and work relatedness categories
- Following individual assessments provide a report to Management indicating an employee's fitness to work and any adjustments to their role which may be required short term, long term or permanently
- Conduct DSE assessments and provide prophylactic advice
- Provide recommendations to customer as to what changes/ equipment are required following a DSE assessment
- Identification of hazards within the work place and assessing the risk of the identified hazards causing or aggravating an individual's musculoskeletal ill health
- Conduct ergonomic risk assessments with SHE advisors to identify risks to the employees within a specified area
- Providing other team members with information regarding any work practice or working environment changes that are required on a short or long-term basis
- Effective rehabilitation of staff with musculoskeletal disorders, whether they be work related or not
- Complete comprehensive assessment and treatment records using DHC forms
- Collection of statistical information for report generation
- Contribute/run health promotion events
- Liaison and meetings as agreed with Physiotherapy Manager
Occupational Health | Physiotherapist | Health Care | Nurse | Wellbeing | Health PromotionEssential Skills
- Full Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- Registered with the Health Care Professions Council
- Formal Clinical Physiotherapy Qualification Member of the UK Health Professions Council (HPC)
- Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (MCSP)
- IT literacy
- Efficient and well organised with the ability to work without supervision
- Experience of providing Health Education/Promotion, Manual therapy post-graduate and fitness for work advice
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, efficient and well organised
- Occupational Health Physiotherapy experience
- Post-graduate training in Occupational Health/Ergonomics
- Member of Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Occupational Health & Ergonomics (ACPOHE)
- At least 3 years postgraduate clinical experience
- Previous experience of using online/computerised reporting templates/databases
We are one of the UK's leading providers of occupational health services. Established in 2002 by a group of occupational health professionals, we have experienced strong, steady growth.
We offer a full portfolio of occupational health services, combining them into bespoke programmes that suit your organisation's people and their needs. We also provide innovative medical care training courses that give personnel the skills they need to handle medical emergencies. The information you submit to us as part of your application for employment will be held and used by us in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018, which incorporates the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and all relevant subsequent legislation. From the point at which we receive your application we will be required to maintain and process data about you for the purposes of reaching and communicating a recruitment decision.
If your application is selected for interview you will be sent an Applicant Privacy Notice giving further details on how we will process and maintain any personal information gathered during this stage of the recruitment process. We will retain the details of unsuccessful applicants for a period 12 months following the completion of the recruitment process. We are an equal opportunities employer and we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"