Band 6 Physiotherapist
Specialist Physiotherapists (Band 6)
Need a full time B6 physiotherapist required for start asap, working both within patient's homes and Independent Sector Care Homes.
Experience in Older people's rehabilitation and community provision preferable.
Barnsley district wide - home visits and provision in Independent Sector Care Home beds.
Working hours could be between 8-5pm.
Working days would be rota'd across 7 days.
Specialist Clinical Area & Experience Required:
* Substantial post registration rotational experience with demonstrable competence across several service areas to include respiratory care/medicine, neurology and older people's service.
* Evidence of continuing learning & development through CPD activities/folder.
* Experience of risk assessment/moving and handling issues including the safe and correct use of all specialist equipment.
* Experience of integrated/multi-disciplinary team working.
* Specialist level of physiotherapy clinical reasoning, moving and handling, treatment skills and techniques related to the service area.
* Ability to keep appropriate, accurate, legible patient records and data on paper and electronically, and awareness of confidentiality. (SystmOne experience would be preferable)
- BSc/Diploma in Physiotherapy
- HCPC Registration
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job