£17 to £19 an hour
Peritus Healthcare are pleased to welcome applications for the post of Physiotherapist in Huntingdon.
Our client is a leading MSK physiotherapy provider with an established track record of providing high quality physiotherapy services locally.
The successful applicant will have sports massage experience and an ability to treat a range of MSK cases, including sports injuries.
- To be responsible for providing specialist physiotherapy assessment and treatment of patients with musculoskeletal disorders
- Provide accurate clinical assessment diagnosis and treatment
- To formulate, deliver, review and progress individual treatment programmes, ensuring effective treatment , specialist advice and timely discharge is achieved.
- Maintain patient documentation, records and accurate statistical information to reflect care provided and to meet professional standards and local and national guidelines.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of Clinical Governance, including ability to audit own and team practice in conjunction with special interest groups.
- Responsible for organisation, prioritisation and planning of own caseload.
- Full Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- Registered with the Health Care Professions Council
- Sports massage experience and an ability to treat a range of MSK cases
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job