We have an available Band 5 Physiotherapist role for someone with the passion to work in a community setting. As one of the leading recruiters in Northern Ireland we are looking forward to working with you. A rewarding salary of £23,751 per annum is just one of the benefits on offer for this post in the Newry area.
The successful Physiotherapist will enjoy extensive benefits which include:
- Ongoing support from dedicated consultants specialising in physiotherapy
- Free training available to update qualifications and training modules
- Competitive Refer-a-Friend Scheme. Earn up to £200 with our new referral scheme.
- To record assessments, treatment plans and the outcome of all interventions and collect data as required by the Physiotherapy Service and the Trust
- To be aware of and implement professional best practice in adherence to Clinical Governance requirements
- To liaise with other professionals ensuring good communication in the interests of effective and high quality care for the users and carers.
- Have a BSc in Physiotherapy
- Registered with the Health Professional Council
- Willing to undergo Access NI check.
If you are a Physiotherapist and interested in this post, please submit your CV and contact Suzanne Jackson on .
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.