Band 6 Physiotherapist
We are recruiting for a Physiotherapist to work as a Band 6 with one of our NHS clients in London.
To be required on the medical and acute wards but it will also be required that the successful Physiotherapist is able to work flexibly across the medical assessment unit.
The ideal physiotherapist will need a broad understanding of an acute hospital setting with experience of working within an acute environment, medical and elderly experience.
The successful Physiotherapist will have experience of -
- Ensuring that patients receive, following appropriate assessment, safe and effective management
- To communicate verbally and in writing with multidisciplinary team staff to facilitate optimum patient care
- Managing clinical risk
- Working independently
- Managing own caseloads
- An acute medical environment
- Able to work as a team player
- Delivering high quality assessments
- specialist acute assessment and early rehabilitation for patients following a injury or insult
- writing patient case notes and reports and collect statistics
- keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
- liaising with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job