Salary - £32,000 - £34,000
Location - Heathrow
We are looking for an experienced Physiotherapist to join a successful team of Occupational Health professionals, to deliver a comprehensive service on this single site role.
As a Physiotherapist you will be responsible for ensuring the effective delivery of an Occupational Health Physiotherapy service. You will be based at this single site in Heathrow airport dealing with a wide variety of clients in both blue and white collar industry.
As Physiotherapist your typical duties will include;
- Provide clinical assessment diagnosis and treatment.
- Conduct DSE assessment and provide prophylactic advice.
- conduct ergonomic risk assessments with SHE advisors to identify risks to the employees within a specified area.
- provide effective treatment and rehabilitation for clients with MSK conditions in the workplace.
You will form an integral part of the occupational Health team on site building relationships with clients and contributing to the delivery of health promotion activities.
This is a full time role working Monday to Friday, with flexibility to work between the hours of 8.00am & 5.30pm.
- Full member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (MCSP)
- HCPC Registered
- Qualified to degree level in Physiotherapy
- Experience working in an MSK Physiotherapy environment