Due to recent growth and our 2020 vision of caring for patients worldwide, we have a brand-new opportunity for a Physiotherapist. Essentially, we are looking for a talented, patient focused therapist to join our fantastic team in at CUH in Cambridge.
As a Physiotherapist, you will deliver gold standard, one to one, holistic support in the comfort of the patient’s home.
Work for us, and remember the reason why you became a physiotherapist, it’s your opportunity to make a real difference to peoples’ lives every single day.
healthcare at home … a little about us….
Our vision is simple, to deliver inspirational healthcare in the home for millions worldwide. We are the biggest provider of acute care to the NHS. We are leading the way in transforming healthcare, taking care closer to the patient by providing acute rehab in their own home. We also work alongside healthcare providers and pharmaceutical companies developing innovative solutions that meet patients’ needs to have quality clinical care in their homes. Every member of our team from specialist nurses to drivers has the same patient focus and is dedicated to delivering the highest quality care. Providing acute post-operative and post-admission therapy input to patients has been proven to improve patient outcomes with patients reaching their acute discharge goals quicker. After all, don’t we all feel better at home?
What does a Physiotherapist do at healthcare at home?
- You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team providing acute healthcare to patients completing their acute episode of care in their own home.
- You will have the benefit of applying your acute skills on a one to one basis with patients in their home, giving patients dedicated time and attention.
- You will holistically assess patients using clinical, investigative and analytical skills.
- Formulate and carry out patient-centred, goal orientated treatment plans, utilising a variety of techniques and skills.
- Ensure patients personal targets/objectives are achieved and maximise their function and level of independent living.
- Educate and advise patients and relatives/carers in the correct use of equipment to maximise independence and avoid accidents or injury.
- Accurately documenting all patient care and clinical information to provide real time data and clinical history to ensure quality care is maintained and delivered.
- Maintain and demonstrate up to date knowledge, ensuring any gaps in clinical competency are addressed whilst also staying compliant with all business policies and procedures.
For the Full Job Description please click on the link below:
Physiotherapist - NHS Projects
What skills, qualifications and qualities do I need to be successful?
Fundamentally we are looking for therapists who are dedicated to offering outstanding professional patient care, it’s at the heart of what you do.
You will be a HCPC registered physiotherapist who has ideally completed at least one of the following core rotations, Neuro, orthopaedics and respiratory, ideally within the NHS or other relevant healthcare setting. You will have the ability to work autonomously, whilst being an effective team player and taking a self-motivated, energetic and positive approach to work
As this is a regional role travelling to visit patients in their home setting, therefore it is crucial that you have full UK driving licence. The role includes a company car or car allowance.
Why work at healthcare at home … the benefits
We are an inspiring business that has exciting times ahead and a clear vision to take us forward. We know people are fundamental to our success and we are focused on helping people to develop their careers. We have a strong culture of continual training and development from the moment you start through our induction to ongoing professional development throughout your career.
We offer a robust and flexible reward packaging including:
- Company car or car allowance of £4250 per annum
- HCPC fees paid
- Contributory pension scheme
- Provide private healthcare cover after two years’ service
- Death in service
- Annual holiday – 25 days plus 8 days bank holiday
- Childcare vouchers
- Mobile phone and tablet device
- Weekend and evening enhancements
- Online benefits portal offering a wide range of discounts and savings from holidays to theme parks.
healthcare at home are an equal opportunities employer
Please view the link to see the Day in the Life of a Healthcare at Home Physiotherapist
Healthcare at Home reserve the right to close vacancies earlier than the advertised closing date if a sufficient number of applications are received