MSI Group are looking for OT and Physio's with experience in admission avoidance to cover winter pressures and 7 days service.
This post in based in a busy A&E department.
Prevent admission into hospital
Sound and quick clinical reasoning skills
Holistic assessment of a patients need.
Robust discharge planning skills
Ability to work under pressure and to the 4 hour transit time
Some knowledge of local services to aid discharge planning including health, local authority and 3rd sector services
Ability to work with a range of stakeholders and with a broad MDT
Elderly frail knowledge and skill set
Ability to work across professional boundaries
Full time cover required, Monday - Friday working. The contract will be for a minimum of 2 months.
If you are interested in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy roles and would like to be represented by an agency recruiting across the UK please contact MSI Group today. To work as a locum you must…
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold right to work in the UK
- Have worked in the NHS whether post qualifying or on placement
- Choose when you are paid with daily payroll.
- Earn a highly competitive hourly pay rate and be paid on a weekly basis.
- Join with a quick and simple registration process.
- Work with a trusted framework provider to ensure you are working safely and compliantly
- Be guided through your registration by a specialist consultant who is available 24 hours per day.
How to Apply:
If you are a Physiotherapist that meets the above criteria and are interested in this particular job then please apply online with a copy of your most recent CV. A member of the team will be in touch shortly.
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
- Local Community
- Rehabilitation Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job