MSI Group is currently looking to recruit an experienced Band 6 Paediatric Physiotherapist to undertake a locum assignment in the North Cumbria area. The contract will last approximately 3 months with likelihood of extension.
Accommodation available onsite
If you are interested in Physiotherapy roles and would like to register with MSI Group you must…
- Be HCPC registered.
- Have post graduation Physiotherapy experience.
- Be able to supply all compliance documents such as immunisation history and a hold a clear DBS.
- Earn a highly competitive hourly pay rate and be paid on a weekly basis.
- Join with a quick and simple registration process with no cost involved.
- Be guided through your registration by a specialist consultant and have a team member available 24 hours per day.
How to Apply:
If you are a Physiotherapist that meets the above criteria and are interested in this particular job then please do apply online with a copy of your most recent CV.
- Child Care
- Child Development
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'