We have a very busy and varied case load at our Hoddesdon practice and 'residency' at The Grove' in Watford and would love to meet Physios that would like to job share to fit in with their lifestyle.
Whether you are young energetic practitioners looking for an inspiring 'early stage' opportunity in practice or a more experienced professionals looking for career/work flexibility we can support you in achieving your goals.
Perhaps you already know your potential 'job share' partner, if so we can definitely accommodate both of you!
- Be a fun, personable, outgoing practitioner, with great people skills, fantastic communication and enjoy working as part of a dynamic team, having a laugh and banter in our vibrant culture
- Have a desire to excel in private practice alongside a multi-disciplinary team
- Always be looking to develop your clinical knowledge and skills; and are eager to take on new and exciting challenges.
- Be keen to become more than just a standard team member because you know you are able to deliver much much more
- Take pride in your career and be obsessive about getting the best results with your patients
- Be eligible to work in the UK and hold a relevant qualification in Physiotherapy recognised by the HCPC
Whilst not essential, it would be even better if you:
- Had an area of physiotherapy you were specialised in, or an area you would like to become a specialist in
We are an exciting, progressive practice known for delivering excellent patient outcomes in a fun and friendly environment. Co-owned by a professional rugby player, Jamie George(England and British & Irish Lions), we aim to treat all our patients with the highest standard of care, using the most up to date equipment and fully equipped rehabilitation gym. We believe everyone should be treated like a professional athlete.
The demand for exceptional treatment is high, and we are continuing to expand due to a popular following amongst patients, medical referrers, strong networks and an excellent community reputation. We are committed to helping all our team reach their potential professionally and personally and provide all the support necessary for you to reach your goals in a caring, fun and supportive environment. We offer an attractive salary with great performance incentives so you are rewarded for you hard work.
Our clinic is modern, with all the latest equipment, including a full rehabilitation gym. Our caseload is extremely diverse, exposing you to a range of patients from all backgrounds from professional sport, through to the elderly.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'