Speciality: Mental Health
Grade: Band 5/6
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 3 Months
REED are recruiting for a HCPC registered Physiotherapist to work within the Birmingham Area.
Our client is looking for a Band 5/6 Physiotherapist. This role will be working with Inpatient Adult Mental Health patients. The locum must have UK physiotherapy experience.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
• To support the Team Leader in delivering a high standard inpatient mental health Physiotherapy Service, including service evaluation
• To organise, develop and maintain an efficient and effective mental health Physiotherapy service
• To undertake therapeutic assessments of patients, some of whom may have complex and diverse conditions, and delegate tasks as appropriate.
To be considered for this position you must have the following Qualifications:
• Degree Level Qualification in Physiotherapy or Equivalent
• HCPC Registration
• Full drivers licence and access to own vehicle (PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED)
Additional benefits include:
• A Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
• Fast-Track Registration
• Training & Support
• Weekly Pay
• Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
• No Registration Fee!
• FREE DBS***
• Free online training available
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Timothy Muzangaza; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If this sounds like the next job for you, please call REED Health on 0121 237 2628 Ext; 21721
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job