Job Title - Band 6 or above Respiratory Physiotherapist
Salary - Depending on band around £40,000 or above
Location - The UK and the UAE must be female UK National
Type of role - Permanent
Our client is based in Abu Dhabi but frequently travels to the UK and stays in the UK for a few months, around the central London area..
The family is seeking a FEMALE, UK National, specialising in Respiratory Physiotherapy for the mother. The ideal candidate should be band 6 or above with qualifications. The Physiotherapist will stay with the family both in UK and United Arab Emirates as per the families stay period. During the stay both in Abu Dhabi and UK, the family will provide the accommodation. This is a lovely role for someone wanting a change of scene and who has Respiratory experience and is used to looking after a female with Respiratory issues.
The role .......
- To provide a high quality physiotherapy assessment and treatment including pulmonary rehab and airway clearance
- Team working with other professionals and the family
- To keep accurate documentation of assessments and treatments
- To provide regular reports on progress to wider professional team
- To offer advice and guidance to the family
- Provide cover in the absence of the other physiotherapist (During Annual Leaves and sick leaves)
- Ordering and maintaining all physiotherapy related equipment
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Degree or other recognized qualification in physiotherapy (kindly refer my earlier email on Qualification and Experience)
- Specialist experience in respiratory including advanced airway clearance, rehabilitation and non-invasive ventilation
- Knowledge and understanding in a broad range of respiratory conditions and problems particularly bronchiectasis
- Good assessment skills and varied respiratory techniques particularly for out-patients including exercise prescription
- Familiar with resuscitation techniques
- Able to give clear, concise written and verbal reports in English
- Aware of confidentiality
- Able to manage own stress and support others
- Demonstrates professional independence
Personal and Organizational Skills
- Able to organize own duty schedule in line with another Physiotherapist
- Demonstrate the ability to be flexible when unplanned situations arise
- Able to work independently
- Able to work at moderate levels of physical activity involving the delivery of manual therapy, handling and the demonstration of exercise
- Able to work effectively in private family environment with professional approach to the role.
- Able to assess, plan and progress treatment appropriately
If you are interested, please send us your details and we shall respond. You must be eligible to work in the UK and be a UK National.
- Respiratory Care
- Band 6 Physio
- MSK and HCPC Reg
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'