BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Lancaster Hospital in Lancaster has a vacancy for a Physiotherapist to join their team of staff in the Physiotherapy department. This role will be to cover inpatient and outpatient work.
This is a bank role working on an “as and when required” basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Chartered Physiotherapist.
- Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP).
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Knowledge of CSP and HCPC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice.
- Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and Care and Quality Commission Requirements.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance tools.
Duties of this role include:
- To manage a clinical caseload, providing physiotherapy assessment and treatment to the highest standard, ensuring excellent patient care at all times.
- Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients; demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job