MSI Group is currently looking to recruit an experienced Band 6 Elderly Rehab Physiotherapist to undertake a locum assignment in the Shrewsbury area to start as soon as possible covering winter pressures. You will cover elderly inpatient wards and be expected to undertake all physiotherapy on the ward, attend weekly MDT meetings and assist with patient discharges. The contract will last until February 2019. Part and full-time hours are available.
If you are interested in Physiotherapy roles and would like to register with MSI Group you must…
- Be HCPC registered.
- Have post graduation Physiotherapy experience.
- Have experience working with inpatients in an acute setting.
- Be able to supply all compliance documents such as immunisation history and a hold a clear DBS.
- Earn a highly competitive hourly pay rate and be paid on a weekly basis.
- Join with a quick and simple registration process with no cost involved.
- Be guided through your registration by a specialist consultant and have a team member available 24 hours per day.
How to Apply:
If you are a Physiotherapist that meets the above criteria and are interested in this particular job then please do apply online with a copy of your most recent CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'