Physiotherapist - 28 Hours Per Week
Social Personnel are currently recruiting physiotherapist s for a private rehabilitation clinic based in Horsham, West Sussex.
- As a physiotherapist you will work as part of our team, providing physiotherapy input to service users. You’ll also actively participate in regular clinical supervision to reflect on clinical practice and clinical reasoning.
- You will manage, support and prioritise a caseload of service users with complex mental and/or physical health needs. In addition to this, you will participate in the planning, development and evaluation of physiotherapy services within a designated team.
What you need:
- Suitable applicants will have a degree/diploma within physiotherapy and HPC registered.
- Previous experience within neurology is essential
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet specified deadlines.
- Right to work in the UK.
Benefits of working with Social Personnel:
- As a Top Tier agency across many local authorities nationwide, Social Personnel have access to jobs earlier than other agencies, giving you the best chance at securing the role.
- A way to give back to charitable organisations/disadvantaged young people, through our partnership with Youth at Risk, now known as GRIT
- Simplistic payroll process, taking away the hassle from you - just enjoy your hard earned money each week
- Training and development opportunities which meet the needs of your career and are tailored to you
- Receive a £250 referral bonus for every social worker sent to us who gets placed.
- Your own highly experienced recruitment consultant and dedicated aftercare team
- Boat Parties, prize giveaways and much, much more…
If you are interested in this position please submit application below or call Trey on (phone number removed).
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'