Physio - Newtownards
Band 5 Physio required for a post within the Newtownards area. Being part of the physiotherapy team you will receive ongoing training, development and supervision.
Locum positions are a fantastic way of gaining valuable experience in helping you gain permanent employment.
- Degree in Physiotherapy
- Registered with HCPC (or able to be registered)
- Be willing to complete an Enhanced Access NI check
The successful Physio will enjoy extensive benefits which include:
- Support with HCPC registration
- Free Occupational health clearance
- Free Uniform
- Free training
- CPD support
- Flexible working hours (part time & full time)
- Paid Holidays
- Business mileage paid
- £300 reward for each successful referral (T&C apply)
- Earn from £11.66 to £14.20 per hour
- Ongoing support from experienced consultants specialising in physiotherapy.
Randstad is a preferred supplier of Physiotherapists to the 5 Northern Ireland health trusts. To view a sample of our testimonials please visit our Randstad Care Belfast website.
For further details on physio positions please contact Suzanne Jackson or Joanne Green on .
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'