Physio Assistant - Boldings Lodge
The post holder will carry out tasks under the supervision of a Physiotherapist. It is anticipated that after experience and training the post holder would undertake some tasks alone reporting back to the Physiotherapist any progress or problems. The job would involve work with individual service users and groups of service users.
- To carry out programmes as directed by the Physiotherapist, which could include passive movements, positioning and standing.
- Assist Physiotherapists with moving and mobilising/walking service users.
- Apply splints to service users as directed and assist in splint repair or construction.
- To assist Physiotherapist with service users in hydrotherapy sessions in the spa and swimming pool.
- To report to the Physiotherapist in charge any problems encountered during his/her work.
- To support other staff with maintaining programmes as directed by the Physiotherapist which could include working alone at times.
- To keep adequate records where appropriate and to ensure that these are updated regularly.
- To clean physiotherapy equipment and wheelchairs.
- To organise general wheelchair repairs and maintain records of repairs and telephone calls.
Apply and join Sussex Healthcare!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"