Bluebells are currently looking for a qualified and experienced A Level Physics teacher on a part time basis.
We will need you to be able to work up to 16 hours between: 4.30pm - 8.30pm Mon to Fri and between 1.30 - 6.30pm on a weekend. Working hours are negotiable and flexible.
Rate of pay: £20 - 35 p/h dependent on experience.
Area: Jewellery Quarter.
The opportunity allows preparation for a career in education and to advance your current teaching skills.
- You must be educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject.
- You must have previous experience of teaching Physics at A-level along with a teacher qualification e.g. DTTLS, PGCE, Certificate of Education or equivalent
- Have excellent subject knowledge.
- Have a proven track record of consistently good/outstanding teaching.
- Have good organisational and administrative skills, with experience of successfully planning, assessing and evaluating teaching and learning.
- You must have the ability to engage different learners through a range of teaching resources.
- You will also need to make your own teaching material and if required student handouts. A specimen of this would be most helpful to your application and you are requested to send this with your CV (please do not worry about copyright infringement as we will never share any of your work without your permission).
- You must have a valid DBS or be willing to apply for a new one.
Classes will commence from the 29th of October and you will need to be available over the holiday periods.
The deadline for this application is Friday the 5th of October.
All suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview between the 9th to the 14th of October.
The successful candidates will be selected and contacted on the 16th/17th of October.
If you would like more information please contact Bluebells directly on the email supplied quoting reference number: PHY/1/209F
Thank you for taking the time to read this through.
- Secondary Education
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'