GREAT OPPORTUNITY WITH EXCELLENT SUPPORT
START AFTER FEBRUARY HALF-TERM
The Education Network is working with a fantastic school in Wolverhampton who are looking for a Physics specialist to join them after the February half-term. They are an Ofsted Good School with Outstanding features in Wolverhampton that are wanting to recruit a strong Physics teacher to maintain the standards of teaching of the school.
The timetable is predominantly Physics, and it is for the remainder of the academic year covering a teacher who has hada to leave for personal reasons.
This school with less than 800 pupils on role is looking for someone who:
- is an NQT Science Teacher, or
- QTS Science Teacher
- Physics Specialist
- is capable of teaching Key Stage 3, and 4 triple science
- has worked in a modern lab and can effectively use the equipment
- has the potential to lead and manage change with colleagues
- has taught very bright students who achieve a success rate of C+ from their lowest ability groups
The Education Network is looking for a SCIENCE TEACHER - either NQT or QTS for this 'Good School' with Outstanding Features - being the behaviour and safety of the students, as well the SLT who are subject specialists themselves and are very supportive.
In return for your hard work, you would receive:
- UPS or upper Pay Range
- an great school setting in which to work
- support from a dynamic, and focused leadership team
- academy rates of pay from your first day
- small classrooms, with lots of teaching support
The Education Network are proud to be part of the Pertemps Group of Companies as such we are looking forward to continuing our good work both within and beyond the school gates in 2018. As part of our supply team you will enjoy:-
- Great support from your dedicated Consultant
- Variety and scope of work to suit your individual needs
- Access to some brilliant schools local to you
- Excellent rates of pay
- Free online CPD & Safeguarding Training
- Plenty of long-term and permanent opportunities
- Scope to enjoy a work/life balance
- Becoming a valued member of our team
- Enjoy workplace benefits and incentives
We are available to chat over the holiday period so please contact us if you are looking for a new role for 2018.