Outstanding & Passionate Science Teacher Required Immediately / Seprtember 2018
Calculate Recruitment are currently looking for exceptional Physics teachers to work with one of our most prestigious and progressive secondary school partners in South London.
- Are you a passionate teacher eager to engage students in the study of Science?
- Are you able to teach Physics to KS5?
- Do you believe in learning beyond the classroom and the value of daily enrichment?
- Do you aim to enrich your career in a supportive environment committed to developing teaching practice?
- An immensely attractive, friendly and supportive environment for any NQT or Main Scale teacher our partner is fully committed to career progression and professional development for their valued staff, and providing the highest level of support for their pupils.
- Strong & Experienced Head of Department with a Collaborative Style
- A Well Resourced Department with Interactive Whiteboards
- A Data-Rich Environment Focused on Raising Standards for all
- A Supportive & Dedicated Staff Team
The successful applicants will be an enthusiastic and committed science teacher who will motivate and inspire our students to achieve great results.
The person we are seeking will have excellent relationships with students and staff and be keen to make Science exciting & engaging.
If you would like to find your ideal role in your ideal school, I would love to hear from you!
- Qualified Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job