Are you a Physics Teacher/Lecturer looking for a new teaching challenge outside of the mainstream classroom environment, if so, this permanent Physics Content Writer position located in the Berkshire area offering a salary up to £36,000 per annum could be exactly what you’re looking for?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Physics BSc (min) qualified teaching professional to join a very exciting and expanding organisation who specialises in creating and publishing written Physics educational content.
A significant component of the job will be writing and sourcing easy to read, pedagogically rich content for an undergraduate audience. Ideally you will have previous physics content writing experience and can produce and demonstrate excellent writing skills which includes the creation of easy to read content that is pedagogically rich, and audience age appropriate.
General Responsibilities Include:
- The creation of high quality physics questions, solutions, and examples
- Working with other team members to update, improve, redesign, and to expand current portfolios
- Complete responsibility and ownership for written content created
- Working on aspects of the organisations curriculum design
- Regular interaction with other content writers and developers either face-to-face, by email and telephone Essential
Qualifications and Experience:
- Physics bachelor’s degree or higher (Masters or PhD desirable)
- Teaching Physics in either a School/College/University environment
- Physics content writing
- Educational technology
- Educational research
Skills and Competencies:
- Outstanding command of both oral and written English
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Professional approach with excellent work ethic
- Organised with an ability to produce written content to the highest standards
- Adaptable, flexible and a keenest to learn new skills
- Natural problem solver
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytical thinker
This fantastic opportunity is offering 28 days’ annual holiday plus bank holidays, flexible working start and finish times, and an annualised gross salary circa £30,000 to £36,000 (DOE) plus other benefits.
If you have the required physics qualifications, experience and expertise and would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please forward your CV in the first instance.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to communicate with all candidates, therefore if we have not contacted you within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further with us, please call MPW Recruitment Solutions Ltd for further details.
- Writing Skills
- Content Writing