Science specialists are in high demand at the minute, and as such we are always looking to recruit strong, committed candidates. One of our partner secondary schools in Runcorn is currently looking to appoint a new Physics Teacher to join their high achieving Science department. All duties and responsibilities associated with the teaching of Physics will be expected to be fulfilled to a high level of competency.
The daily rate for this job will range per pay scale: 90 - 147 per day.
- Delivering high quality lessons across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5
- Fulfil all teaching responsibilities associated with the teaching of Chemistry: lesson planning, marking, report writing, etc.
- A clear, well developed understanding of the chosen specification
- Teaching at an appropriate level
- Demonstration of QTS or equivalent
The successful applicant will be offered:
- State of the art learning equipment
- Highly supportive learning environment
- Ongoing CPD
Some of the skills you should have are:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work in partnership with students, parents and colleagues
- Team work
- Good organisational skills
- Observant and responsive approach
- Positive, energetic and enthusiastic outlook
- Excellent subject knowledge
Some of the benefits working with Capita
- Consultant/s who will work on your behalf to find you the right assignment which will be well supported throughout.
- Consultant/s who will act as your representative within the market place: ensuring that you are represented in a professional and positive manner.
- The opportunity to earn £250 through our recommend a friend scheme (terms and conditions apply).
CER Education Recruitment and our partner schools are passionate about education and the placement of the right candidate in the right school is what drives our commitment to every student in every school we represent. We believe that every student has his/her own path, we want the right person by their side.
If you think that this could be you, please get in touch by sending your CV to:
- Direct line:
- Twitter: https://RyanEgan_Capita
We look forward to meeting you.
- Physics Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job