Physics Teacher - Full Time| Sheffield Secondary Position - South Yorkshire | £90 - £160p/d (DOE)
Are you a Qualified Science Teacher seeking a new role for 2018?
One of our Secondary Academies in Sheffield is looking to appoint a Physics Teacher on a full-time basis starting after February Half Term up to July 2018 to cover a gap in the Science Department.
We would like to hear from you if:
* You are a qualified Physics teacher and you have experience teaching in a Secondary School up to Key Stage 5.
* You are flexible, adaptable and have what it takes to succeed teaching in a secondary environment.
By teaming up with CER, you'll benefit from:
* Fully funded CPD courses
* A Secondary School Specialist Consultant with established relationships with schools in South Yorkshire
* 'Free Bar' networking events annually for all CER Teachers and Support Staff
NQT's are also welcome to apply.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right teacher. If you are interested call Will Bennett directly today for an informal chat to get the ball rolling!
If this opportunity is not right for you please get in touch to find out what other teaching opportunities CER could help you with.
- Physics Teacher - Sheffield - Secondary School - Science Teacher - Science