Physics Teacher Qatar
Start date: August/September 2018
Our British International school based in Qatar requires a Physics teacher for August/September 2018. You will be working with a community consisting largely of British ex-pats. Our department is very established, we have a strong support network and are looking for our new teammates. We believe support is our strength and you will be part of a strong team who believe in the value of teamwork. NQTs with the right attitude will be considered - we offer the NQT induction.
For many years, we have provided the highest quality of education to English speaking students from 40 different nationalities around the world. A world away from work demands in the UK, your work day will consist of a schedule beginning at 8.30am and finishing at 4-4.30pm. You will have free periods during which you can plan lessons and you will not take work home with you in the evenings.
We have established ourselves as a leader of education and our school is very well known. Our remuneration package offers:
- Excellent rates of tax free pay
- Annual and quarterly bonuses
- Accommodation and utilities covered
- Relocation assistance and baggage allowance
- Travel allowance
- Free education for up to 2 children in the private school
- Private medical for you and the entire family
- Flights and transport costs
- Additional return flights during the summer period
The contract is for 2 years, renewable annually if you wish to remain.
To apply: Please send your CV, a cover letter and a photo to Faye Aydin at Teacher International dot com
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!
- science teacher
- qualified teacher
- physics teacher
- secondary science teacher