Physics Teacher - NQT and teachers still in training are encouraged to consider this permanent September 2018 role now - Outstanding graded Central Manchester 11-19 years school
Q - Are you currently in teacher training and want to find a supportive and Outstanding calibre school to further your career?
Q - By the end of your training will you hold QTS and be qualified to teacher KS3, GCSE and A Level pupils?
Q - Would a timetable that will offer you at least 80% Physics and concentrate on your specialism be ideal?
This outstanding graded and top achieving school in Central Manchester is hunting for the very best Physics teacher that they find. The ideal candidate will still be in training but the school can support experienced and NQT teachers who are hoping to join a friendly and collegiate learning environment.
If you are not yet sure about applying for roles then please start the process and call Phil at Clarus education for a friendly and non-committal chat
- Physics Teacher - September permanent & full time role
- Possible Summer start for teacher in training
Main Pay Scale Salary - £22,917 to £33,824 per annum
- 80% Physics timetable - KS3, GCSE and A-Level
Some contribution to KS3/ GCSE Biology and Chemistry required
- Physics specialist Science teacher
- Must have QTS or training for this within the school year
- Trainee, NQT and experienced physics teachers welcome to apply
- Must be able to demonstrate that you have the capacity to become an exceptional teacher
- Good and clear communication skills
- Strong team ethos
- Hardworking and considerate physics teachers needed
- Outstanding graded School & Sixth Form - Ofsted 2015
- Central Manchester - 12 minutes from Piccadilly - easy access and parking spaces
Circa 1200 pupils on roll
- Consistent top performer - one of top 3 schools in Manchester
Large school that has been updated to match the curriculum demands
- Science block expanding in 2012 - excellent labs and technical support
- Creative and innovative teaching style
- Friendly and committed leadership team
If this role is ticking a number of boxes please click APPLY NOW or call Phil at Clarus for a friendly chat - if this role sounds great but you are in another region or a different subject area - please still get in touch and discuss a number of other opportunities that might meet your needs.
- Communication Skills
- Forward Thinking
- Qualified Teacher
- Teacher Training