A fantastic teaching job for a qualified teacher of science. This is a physics teaching job in Wolverhampton.
Your new school
This is a successful and heavily over-subscribed school situated on the pleasant west boundary of Wolverhampton. They have a fantastic new building with the latest facilities.
Your new role
We wish to appoint an excellent teacher to join a successful Maths & Science Learning School. Applicants may be established practitioners wishing to develop their career in a large school or NQTs with the potential to be outstanding teachers.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have strong subject knowledge in physics. You will need to demonstrate your ability to as a strong classroom practitioner who can build excellent relationships with pupils.
What you'll get in return
- A vibrant and exciting comprehensive School which is culturally and ethnically diverse
- Excellent examination results
- Well behaved students who are eager to learn
- Supportive parents who want the best for their children
- A large Sixth Form
- State of the art facilities
- Excellent CPD at all levels
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.