Secondary School Teacher - Physics/Maths
Length of Assignment: Full Time Permanent starting ASAP
Rate: £26,000 - £46,000 per annum
Connect2Staff have recently engaged with an exceptional grammar school based in Gravesend, who require a knowledgeable Physics/Maths Teacher to support the development of their students through their studies.
This role will require the suitable candidate to have achieved QTS certification, with experience in teaching both Physics and Maths in KS3, 4 and 5. You will be teaching pupils from ages 11-18 so confidence in the understanding of your students and their behaviours is an essential.
It's imperative that you are able to stimulate, motivate and inspire students through excellent communication. You're able to work with energy, act with tact and maintain a high-level of patience.
You will use the national curriculum and your own creativity to ensure students are best prepared as they look to take their GCSEs and A Levels.
- Prepare daily and long-term lesson plans using the National KS3, 4 and 5 Physics/Maths curriculum guidelines
- Maintain up-to-date with developments in Physics/Maths
- Marking tests and student's work
- Evaluate and monitor student's progress
- Liaise with parents and guardians regarding progress of Student's
- Support NQTs and TAs in their progression
- Plan and coordinate extra-curricular and creative activities
- Free CPD Training
- Advice and Support from our Educational Development Managers
- A dedicated Education Consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- £75 incentive for every supply or permanent teacher recommended to Connect2Staff
- Access to a wide range of Kent-based teaching opportunities through our clients
Work with Connect2Staff across a number of excellent schools, and make a difference to the youth of today and their education. If you feel you are capable, and interested in the vacancy, please don't hesitate to apply with a copy of your CV and your covering letter. We would be delighted to have a conversation to see how we can support the next stage of your career.Commercial Services Kent/Trading Ltd is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.