Physics Content Writer Required to join an exciting international primary and secondary education organisation whose business is expanding following the recent establishment of their UK offices.
This exciting opportunity will see you writing and sourcing easy to read, pedagogically rich content for an undergraduate audience.
As a minimum to be considered for this role, you must have obtained a Physics degree and ideally have experience and expertise teaching Physics within an educational environment.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Ownership and responsibility for Physics written content
- The creation of pedagogically rich question progressions to assist students with their complete understanding of each topic
- Creating modelled answers to assist students that may be struggling with their understanding of the techniques and skills required
- Regular communication with content writers and product developers via email, face-to-face and telephone
- To support and work on aspects of Physics curriculum design
Qualifications & Work Experience:
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Physics (essential)
- Ideally, experience teaching Physics within the undergraduate and K-12 education sector (Primary & Secondary)
- Able to demonstrate previous experience undertaking educational research and/or educational technology
- Ideally, previous Physics related content writing experience is desired
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Professional, organised and meticulous approach and work ethic
- Excellent attention to detail
- A flair for clear creative writing
- Analytical thinker
- Ability to relate to undergraduate and K-12 students
- Willingness to learn new skills
The annual gross salary offered for this position is dependent upon experience and is circa £30,000pa to £36,000pa.
If you have the relevant Physics experience, qualifications and expertise and wish to be considered for this excellent position with a very exciting company, please apply or call us to discuss the opportunity further.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to communicate with all candidates, therefore if we have not contacted you within 10 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like to discuss further opportunities with us, please call MPW Recruitment Solutions Ltd.
- Secondary Education
- Physics Education
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job