Physical Logistics Coordinator
At CEVA we believe that logistics is a people business, and our people are passionate and committed. They fully understand supply chain excellence and live and breathe it every day. There are over 56,000 of us around the world, we are collaborative and enthusiastic about our work and the value we deliver to our customers.
We are a full service transportation and logistics company with freight management and contract logistics operations spanning 1,000 locations in 160 countries. It’s an exciting time at CEVA and even more so within our UK, Ireland and Nordics cluster. Our teams are focussed on delivering a new level of supply chain and freight management expertise. Many of the world’s best-known brands count on CEVA to serve their markets - so why wouldn’t you join our team?!
We are looking for a self-motivated and flexible Physical Logistics Coordinator at our customers’ site in Derby.
The Physical Logistics Coordinator is part of the operational team, who has responsibility for transactions relating to Receipt, Launch and Despatch of materials within the facility, whilst also ensuring materials comply with appropriate Inspection Protocols. This role is based within a temperature controlled production environment.
Reporting into the Operations Controller, your key responsibilities will be:
- Transactions of Materials for Receipt, Launch, Sub Con and Op Assist, Despatch
- Ensure the efficient and effective achievement of all operational targets
- Ensure that customer requirements are fulfilled to the highest possible standards at all times
- Cross train others to provide cover for the function
- Compliance with Inspection Protocols and Manufacturing Instructions
- Carry out all relevant activities safely and securely, whilst observing company policies and procedures
- Ensure Material Movements and transactions are completed throughout the building
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate they have excellent customer service skills and have a flexible approach to both working locations and hours. It is essential that you have previous experience of working within a warehouse environment with a full SAP licence, however full training will be provided for the right candidate. Ideally we are looking for someone with a MHE licence although this is not essential.
Shifts are night shifts, 4 days a week.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'