Our client based just outside of Lincoln city centre creates and maintains bespoke cutting-edge software products, with some of their most recent projects including Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and cross platform apps.
They are currently in search of a Junior Front-End Web Developer to create and maintain software. The successful candidate will also help to develop critical products for clients, and offer excellent technical support. This is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers excellent benefits.
* Front end development from design to deployment on varied and exciting projects
* Content management and website administration
* Opportunity to expand skills by learning and working closely with the development team
* SEO & performance testing
* Client Liaison
* Strong HTML5 & CSS3 ability
* Ability to develop responsive websites from flat designs
* Some knowledge of server-side languages and concepts (PHP, MYSQL & Database Management)
* Experience with Wordpress
* Good communication skills within the team as well as client liaison
? Free Parking
? Casual Office Dress Code
? Personal Locker
? Free online training
? Company events
? Company Pension
? Health Insurance*
? Mobile Phone*
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or relegion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or religion for this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'