PHP Web Developer
My client are an award winning Energy company, and they are looking to recruit a PHP Web Developer to work in their beautiful high tech offices in Brighton. This role will involve you working on both the back-end PHP services and helping to integrate the front-end UIs into their web applications.
Ideally you will be predominantly a Back End PHP Developer as you will be working on complex CMS driven websites that incorporate challenging front ends with complex back end tools such as booking engines, stock control, CRM, warehouse integration, trade focused tools and more. Due to the complex nature of their applications there is plenty of interesting Web Development work to get involved with.
You should have skills in the following:
- Object Oriented PHP
- Strong PHP with experience with a number of web CMS platforms, particularly is advantageous
- Experience in database design and implementation
- Experience in setting up and managing Linux/Unix systems
- Proven software design skills, and must have a good understanding of software design patterns
- Great communication skills to allow free and clear understanding of issues and requirements with in-house customers
- Good IT knowledge for troubleshooting and problem resolution
It would be great if you also have skills in:
- Gulp or Grunt task runners
- Git or other version control software such as Mercurial of SVN
- PHP framework experience such as Laravel or Symfony
- Using the JIRA ticketing system
- Linux system administration
- App development experience (either native or hybrid)
- Have worked in an agile environment previously
This company provide a great salary and benefits package, very interesting project work, a technically innovative environment to work in and the chance to join a fast growing company with a strong reputation in the UK Energy sector.
Please get in touch to arrange a call to discuss further?