We are a young SaaS company, with a great mix of clients across the country. We are now looking for a full stack developer to work on all aspects of our platform.
Who we are
We’re a small team looking to grow. Our product is a web based SaaS platform that provides a broad range of features, but at its core is a bookings engine, CRM and resource management.
What you’ll do
You’ll be in charge of developing new features, improving existing functionality, code refactoring, security related projects and architecture related work, helping to maintain and monitor our production environment in AWS.
Our tech stack currently includes PHP, React JS and heavily uses the AWS cloud and many of its services.
Who we’re looking for
This role would suit you if:
- You have 3 or more years’ experience developing bespoke web-based applications and products
- You have strong SQL skills
- You have at least basic linux experience
- You may have some experience of designing and working with APIs
- You prefer to write clean code and know how to thoroughly test
- You have an interest in microservices and serverless technology
- You’re a self-starter who won’t need to be micro-managed
- You are happy to deal directly with end-users, are able to empathise with any issues they might have with our platform, and turn this to good use when designing product improvements
- Relevant Degree (Computing, Maths or similar)
Bonus Points for:
- Previous experience with Zend Framework or Symfony.
- Use of React JS
- Experience with Python, Go, Node JS
- Experience with AWS services
More Reasons to work with us
- We’re self funded and profitable, and our business is growing
- Our working environment allows for a high degree of independence, working with modern technologies, and the opportunity to influence the technology choices we make
- We are based in a shared office building with a relaxed atmosphere in central Bournemouth
- 25 days holiday
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year