Wise Software (UK) Limited are a modern, exciting, growing and forward thinking company who make a class leading business management software system called OrderWise. OrderWise is used by small, medium and large businesses and has over 10,000 users from many different industry sectors throughout the UK. High profile clients include, John Lewis, local authorities, the MOD and police forces. Currently Wise Software turns over £7m and has over 170 staff working as Developers, Testers, Project Managers, Trainers, Sales People, Technical Support and Administration Services all whom enjoy working from the purpose built Head Office in Saxilby near Lincoln. The OrderWise team is dynamic, creative, dedicated and diverse with a positive attitude and we are looking for the best people to join us in taking The Company to its next phase of growth.
By working for Wise Software (UK) Ltd, all staff enjoy the following:
- Competitive annual salary
- Regular performance and salary reviews
- Attendance bonus scheme
- 3 weeks paid OrderWise tuition
- 22 days paid holiday per year
- 8 days paid UK bank holidays
- Easily accessible working location
- Weekly baskets of fruit for each department
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free parking
- Modern, warm and friendly working environment
- Access to fully equipped private Company Gym
- Subsidised on-site Cafe
Are you an experienced PHP Web Developer, looking for a creative challenge within a web environment, creating web scripts that link software to web shops for B2B and B2C clients?
- The development of PHP scripts to link the OrderWise software to client web sites
- Modification of existing scripts as and when required by clients
- Responding to technical support tickets relating to existing integration scripts and modifying these where necessary.
- Knowledge Of The Following Is Required:
- PHP & MySQL experience
- Experience of eCommerce shopping carts e.g. Magento.
- Working with any CMS based systems e.g. WordPress
- MVC frameworks
- Hook based architectures.
- Web Services such as SOAP, WSDL and RESTfull
This is not a definitive list of your duties and you are expected to participate in all other duties when asked of you by senior members of staff.
Hours: 40 hours per week (8:45am - 5:15pm, Monday to Friday).
For more information Wise Software (UK) Ltd and OrderWise please visit our website where you can also find information on additional career opportunities in our careers section.
If you are not local to Lincoln please ensure you detail in the cover letter how you propose to commute to the office on a daily basis.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job